I genuinely enjoy revision and editing.
NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE DO.
It’s probably one of the least-liked aspects of writing. As for me, I like taking someone else’s work and pushing it to the limit.
I use Grammarly Premium to help get rid of simple errors.
I edit anything under the sun. Term papers, reports, website content, your novel in progress, short story, a poetry collection, whatever content of yours needs editing.
You have a couple of options that you can ask me to focus on:
|Developmental Editing / Beta Reading||Proofreading / Line Editing|
|This is for works-in-progress. I’ll perform light line editing. I’ll size up your content to make sure there are no plot holes, that every argument is argued fully and coherently, and the like.||This is needed for the FINAL edit of your text. If you have issues with grammar and punctuation, capitalization, subject/verb agreement, typos, and formatting, I’ll be your second pair of eyes.|
My pricing table is below. No hidden additional fees. These prices are non-negotiable and subject to change without notice.
1 to 6 pages
6 to 12 pages
12 to 20 pages
- 50% before work can commence; full payment upon delivery.
- Two-week turnaround. I do NOT accommodate rush jobs.
- You must be able to share your file via Google Docs; I’ll mark up your document using their interface.
- All comments will be provided before the agreed-upon deadline that we’ll set.
- One round of revisions is included in the price.
- Should we end your project, and you would like additional assistance, they will incur a new fee.