I guess it goes without saying that 2017 has been bonkers for me. A lot of personal and professional changes, and I feel like I’m in a good place now. I’m slowly making changes for 2018, too. I hope you’ll join me.
In the meantime, I continue with my annual Best Year Ever project, summing up the best of the year – for me – through different ways. This year, I’m going to focus on the most popular posts here on Writeropolis, as well as the favorite photos I’ve taken, the best books I read, the movies I saw, and my annual mixtape. They’ll all be doled out over the next few days, so I hope you’ll follow along!
To kick start this year’s best of, here are the top 10 most popular posts on Writeropolis. They weren’t necessarily written this year, which I find fascinating. It’s true what they say about evergreen content. If it’s good, it’s good.
- Who Am I as a Person and a Professional?
- Mission Santa Clara, Mission Santa Cruz, Mission San Juan Bautista, Mission Soledad
- Blogathon Roundup
- Bellagio, San Gennaro Feast, Heart Attack Grill, The Mob Museum
- The Artist’s Way
- My Favorite Movies for Every Year I’ve Been Alive
- I am not free
- Create an Original Domain Name
- random dis connect
- Seven Sins of the Sisters (2008)